Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sohhabati....

"__"SALAM,so...yesterday I chatted with my longtime friends...I just realized how much I've missed them,,,they didn't seem to change one bit...sedangkan aku?I felt like iv've changed somehow...well in some aspects I felt like I've changed for the better,,but i'm not the same anymore,,,still the point is my friends are all doing well at my old school and I am very happy 4 them...they are getting they're sma results,,I hope all goes well for them,,biiznillah,,may they all get mumtaz...well,,yesterday I was like a crazy person laughing my head off while reminiscing the sweet memories we had at samttaj,,how much I've missed the old days,,,don't get me wrong,I've had many fond memories at sepintar as well,,the thing is friends have always been a big part of my life...from primary school I had friends which whenever I think of them,it would put a smile on my face for no reason,,so does my friends in samttaj,,they are all part of my childhood which is very important to me,,this,made me realize to not take friends for granted,,,I hope above all that our friendship would be based because of Allah,,that way it would be a friendship that would last forever ....so that when I'm old and crinkled...I can still put a smile on my old crinkled face whenever I think about my friends...ahhh,,poyo je aku tulis dalam bi cam buat essay je,,takpelahh..nobody's gonna read it anyway,,this can be like my personal diary which is not so personal but still nobody knows about it;d..salamualaik;D

1 comment:

  1. i'm the one read ur blog ok..uhuu tharu..wei trngat vdeo ktorg buat tok ko..da delete kan?heheh..comel x kami ngis6^^

    ReplyDelete